Thursday, December 18, 2008

Forgiveness and the Love of Jesus

This is from an article on Worldnetdaily by Chelsae Schelling. The full story is here.
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83778

She was terribly mutilated in an attack by Hindu extremists.

Her response is detailed at the end of the article--

Nonetheless, Nayak urges India's Christians to forgive their Hindu attackers.

"[W]e forgive the Hindu radicals who attacked us, who burned our homes," she told Asia News. "They were out of their minds, they do not know the love of Jesus. For this reason, I now want to study so that when I am older I can tell everyone how much Jesus loves us. This is my future."

Nayak said her life plan is to share the message of God's love.

"The world has seen my face destroyed by the fire, now it must come to know my smile full of love and peace," she said. "I want to dedicate my life to spreading the Gospel."

No comments: